Live Streaming with Quiet Events
Do you miss in-person silent discos and the ability to switch between three live DJ’s as much as we do? Then look no further, Quiet Events has found a fun way you can still enjoy a silent disco at home, no equipment except internet access required!
We have created the most interactive live steaming service that incorporates three live DJ’s, the ability to comment, like and request songs, and even tip your favorite performer.
With the current situation and everyone staying indoors to stay safe, live streaming is the best and fastest way to capture your audience’s attention and watch free music live. Now is the time to engage with your audience, to keep the buzz alive about your event space or performers, so they will want to visit your venue, once our situation changes.
Our program gives you the ability to stream three live DJ’s at the same time from the comfort of your own home. Your audience is given the ability to switch back and forth between the DJ’s. They can like their favorite performer and see who “wins” at the end of each performance.
The program allows the user to participate in a chat room, speaking to the other people on the stream, as well as request songs. At any time, the user can also tip their favorite silent disco DJ.
Why Watch a Free Music Live Stream?
As a user, you can party alongside people from around the world, choosing which music you and your family want to hear. Switch back and forth between the DJ’s and chat with other listeners. Dance with your family and friends from the safety of your home. Our service provides multiple channels and time slots, to give people options on when they can listen.
Love theme nights? We offer those as well. From decades battles to favorite hip hop DJ’s, Quiet Events live streaming events have everything you need to throw your own silent disco without needing any equipment at all.
Why Create a Live Stream Event?
When platforms like Instagram and Facebook began to introduce video as a content format, the response was very positive. 55% of people said they would pay closer attention to live video than any other form of content.
Unfortunately, only the companies with the right access to video equipment and editing software can get ahead with recorded material. The development of our live streaming platform changes everything. We can help you to create an event that will keep your audience engaged, while staying safe at home, to promote your product.
By live streaming with Quiet Events, you can create eye-catching content that captures the attention and respect of customers. Benefits include:
- Increased engagement: Live video gives businesses a new way to showcase their performers and venue.
- Create a buzz: While we wait to get back to our favorite venues, you can introduce what’s to come and what offers they may receive upon return.
- Connect with your audience: Raw video with interactive DJ’s makes customers feel more connected to brands.
- Learn how to stream multiple DJ’s at once: We will provide the How To for your performers, so they have an amazing show
- Be innovative! Who else can say you are doing this? 3 Live DJ’s battling it out while the user gets to call the shots is extremely eye catching and engaging!
- Optimize: We give you the ability to track how well a performer is doing, how many people watched the live stream and interacted through the event
Why host a Virtual battle?
- It’s different: As everyone searches for unique online content to keep people entertained. Quiet Events is the only one able to deliver this.
- Interactive: You are now part of the performance. You determine who wins by smashing the like button for your favorite DJ. Use the chat to ask for shout outs or request songs.
- Social: Our patent pending chat gives people the ability to filter by comments to each DJ or the entire battle. It’s like your own private club.
- FOMO: Fear of missing out is the key to the software success. We show the audience who’s watching which DJ at that moment with three things: Floating likes, DJs videos and color-coded comments. The party-goer is continuously wanting to switch channels, to find out what they are missing out on.
How to Start Live Streaming and Work with Quiet Events
Come watch us live at https://live.quietevents.com/ at one of our multiple live stream events.
Want to help with brand exposure and throw your own live stream event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!