|Job Title: Associate Producer|
Status: Part Time
Location: Work from home (FL, NY, CA, NV)
|Pay Rate: $18 per hour|
Hours: 15 hours a week
Days: Flexible anytime
Seasonal: 20 weeks with possible extension
About Quiet Events
Founded in 2012, Quiet Events® is an international events & rental company of headphones with offices across North America and Canada. Quiet Events throws weekly parties across the country that offers city-dwellers and tourists of all ages and orientations an innovative event and party experience like no other called a Silent Disco.
Seeking a self-motivated individual that would like to expand upon a new division of Quiet Events, Uberbattles. Uberbattles is an online platform that allows up to 3 live performers to battle while the audience interacts and votes for their favorite. Think American idol, but 3 singers singing at the same time but you have to flip the channel to watch the one you want to hear.
With Uberbattles 2.0 which will be released by April 2021; the new look and features opens up opportunities to create two key areas to generate revenue. The first is large virtual conferences as their after-party show. The second is building out a virtual battle tournament that is public facing show. This can be with rival colleges, friends, states, and even countries to generate viewership and build a mailing list that silent disco parties/rentals can be used to generate additional income. The goal of the public tournament is to be the virtual rival of Redbull’s 3style world Dj championship.
This person will work closely with the CEO and Director of Sales to develop all the pieces to create a successful offering to the clients. Essentially the individual will learn all the crucial parts to creating, marketing, growing, and maintaining a business. It is ideal for a starting entrepreneur that wants to learn the foundations of building a business; yet with the resources and support from the parent company.
This position is ideal for those that are starting entrepreneurs that want to learn the foundations of starting, growing and maintain a small business, with the support of a larger team. The individual will essentially own this entire division from end to end. The knowledge that will be gathered throughout the position can be used to help kickstart/grow their own business.
This is 100% work from home and there are no set hours. It’s fully flexible to work around someone’s work or school schedule. Performance will be measured by setting obtainable milestones that must be met.
- Work with the Director of sales and CEO to develop a business plan to steer the direction of the UberBattle division of Quiet Events.
- Align the website with the new business plan (coding not required, but must be able to create the content and plan layout)
- Understand the target market and create and execute marketing strategies
- Analyzing marketing data to understand and justify ad spending
- Working with performers and clients to build a product enhancement list
- Track bug and platform feature requests
- Create and manage budgets for marketing, events, promotions
- Work with our sales director to create private events
- Plan and execute public virtual events
- Work with our social media expert to plan a strategy to highlight uberbattles
- Create and implement a strategy for generating revenue via sponsors, paid tickets, entrance fees, etc.
- Office Knowledge: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to problem-solve, explore alternatives, and propose appropriate solutions
- Emotional stability and a sense of humor
- Self-motivated and creative
- Ability to work alone but collaborate with a team
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Live in New York, California, Nevada, or Florida
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, please provide two things that Quiet Events could do better today on social media and why?
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.