After submitting your request for a quote, a party expert will call you within 24 hours (usually within 2) to understand exactly what you would like to achieve.
Because Quiet Events® manages 5-7 events per week across the country from 30 to 3,000+ person events; our planners are creative and well versed in all the logistics in putting on a unique, fun, and safe event.
It’s not required, but for larger events we do offer onsite event planners & staff to assist with any of your Quiet Event needs.
Quiet Events® has partnered with several industry leading event planning/equipment companies across the country to be able to provide your guests with a presentation that will have them amazed.
However, the best part about Quiet Clubbing® is that you don’t need a big production for everyone to have fun!
DJ’ing for Quiet Clubbing is different then your normal parties. If you choose one of our featured experienced DJ’s they’ll know not only how to setup the equipment, but how to quickly get the party started.
We recommend for larger events that one of our staff members to be there to ensure that the experience for your guests is the best it can be.
- Party / Corporate Headphones
- Belt Clip Transceivers to use your own headphones
We also offer additional rental equipment for customers that rent our headphones:
- iPod music players with pre-made mixes by our DJs
- iPad inventory management systems
- DJ / Audio equipment such as mixers, microphones
- Generators / Battery solutions for locations with no power
- DJ LED or Tablet Facades to glow the DJs and offer graphics to your party-goers
- LED Lighting to highlight your DJs and event space
- Full stage and lighting services can be offered by our many talented partners